Smt S.H Gajera Vidyabhavan - Katargam
- Step 1 – Take one base of wooden sheet.
- Step 2 – Take a 1.2m Grey PVC pipe and joint with the base plate of wooden sheet..
- Step 3 – Cut a required angle and holes at top of the PVC pipe.
- Step 4 – Set a Protractor for measuring angles and stick a laser light with the Protractor.
- Cardboard Sheet
- Glue Gun, Fevicol
- Gary PVC Pipe
- Wooden Sheet for Pipe Stand
- Protractor for Measuring Degree
The clinometer is an optical device for measuring elevation angles above horizontal. A fairly common use of a clinometer is to measure the height of the Building, which is easily done. You can use a clinometer to measure the height of all things that you can't possibly reach to the top of, flag poles, buildings, trees.
Students will learn about measured the top of building but obviously, they are not all the same height. So students recorded all of findings, and gotten height number, and afterwards, averaged it out. found this task interesting, because Students got to learn more about angles and how we could use it in real life context. Students will be introduced to the clinometer, a tool used to measure angles in the context of measuring of height.
- Mitansh Davada - Grade 10
- Rhutu Savaliya - Grade 10
- Nistha Kansara - Grade 10
- Hasti Dayani - Grade 10
- Dhruv Vavadiya - Grade 10