CNC Writing Machine
Smt. S. H. Gajera Secondary & Higher Secondary CBSE, School, Katargam
- Step 1 – Take Sun board sheet of 10 cm length and 9 cm width.
- Step 2 – First of all, you need 2 DVD writers of your CPU. You can use non workable DVD writer for this project.
- Step 3 – 2 PCs A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with heat sink
- Step 4 – 2 PCs A4988 Stepper Motor Driver connect on Expansion Board A4988 Driver module. Then this combination connects on Arduino Uno
- Step 5 – Make the tilt the front side of ac for set up the cooling area.
- Computer / Laptop, CD Drive,Magnets, Wooden Base
- Screw Driver, Drill machine, Gel Pen,Ben Box Software
- Wires and glue gun, Servo Motor,Arduino UNO Atmega 328
- CNC Motor Driver A4988, X- Loader,G9 Servo Motor
- 5V dc Power supply,12v DC Power Supply,CNC Shield V3.0
- Male to female or Male to Male Connecting wire
- CNC writing machine is automatic writing machine use for the typing any type of text and drawing any design on paper.
- CNC Writing Machine to operate, 3 axis are required (x-axis, y-axis, and z-axis). The x-axis and y-axis work in unison to create a 2D image on a plain paper. This x and y-axis are placed 90 degrees to each other such that any point on the plane surface is defined by a given value of x and y. The z-axis is used a lift and lower the pen onto the plain paper.
- Depending on the image to be drawn, the computer will generate the appropriate coordinates and send G-code them to the microcontroller through the USB port
- The microcontroller interprets these coordinates and then controls the positions of the motors to create the image.
Students will get knowledge about CNC Machines they will Understood How to work Stepper Motor and how to controlStudent will get knowledge about Software of CNC printer also develop research and development skill. Students has learn how to solve the daily life problems and create some new idea with practical work.
- TANMAY VAGADIA [Grade 8-C]
- MEET PATEL [Grade 8-C]
- TIRTH RABADIYA [Grade 8-C]
- YAANSH GUPTA [Grade 8-C]
- SUJAL PANCHAL [Grade 8-C]