There will be no microcontroller here so no coding involved! Attach wires to the dc motor using soldering iron. Creation of effective locomotion for legged robots is a difficult task. Providing sufficient locomotion ability to robots is a key element for its designing process. When switch on the power from battery motor shaft will be rotating with 300RPM.Gears are connect with the other gears through a Rubber Belt So, the robot foot will be locomotion with left or right.
Smt S.H Gajera Vidyabhavan - Katargam
- Step 1 – Cut 2pieces of 22cm*6cm of cardboard.
- Step 2 – Cut 2 pieces of 6cm*10cm of cardboard.
- Step 3 – Stick the 2.5cm Barring connected with 1cm small Barring.
- Step 4 – Second small piece on that big Barring in second corner.
- Step 5 – Stick the big barring on them.
- Step 6 – Cut a 3cm Radius barring using Corrugated Sheet, It’s Connected with Motor Shaft with rubber belt.
- Step 7 – Stick them together, using glue gun and Fevikwick.
- Step 8 – Attach the geared DC motor to the 9V battery "foot".
- THICK CARDBORD SHEET,9V BATTERY,9V DC MOTOR,3 RUBBER RING
- LONG THOOTHPIN,CANDY STICK,WIRES AND GLUE GUN
- 2 LED LIGHT,WOOD SHEET,BATTERY CAP,SWITCH,BLACK WIRE TAPE
Students will get knowledge about how the COROCATED ROBOT is functioning and they know about how to Make a Corrugated Gears.Using this Corrugated Gears how to set a mechanism for a motion. Also get knowledge about what is motors and its Torque or RPM. Students has learn how to solve the daily life problems and create some new idea with practical work.
- Utsav Savani - Grade 8
- Aryan Soni - Grade 8
- Smit Salodiya - Grade 8
- Shreyash Bodar - Grade 8
- Chodivala Manav - Grade 8