Electric Door Lock
Smt. S. H. Gajera Vidhyabhavan, Primary Section, Eng. Med. Katargam
- Step 1 – Take one 12 X 14 CM Wooden Block and Marking 4 Holes.
- Step 2 – Then tighten screw with Stopper.
- Step 3 – Make one hole using Drill Machine and place wireless receiver on wooden plate.
- Step 4 – Then place this M-seal Mixer on nut and stick with stopper handle.
- Step 5 – Stick a Motor with Stopper or Bolt
- Step 6 – Connect a DC Battery or Motor with RF Receiver.
- Step 7 – Switch On the power and try this Wireless remote control locking system.
- 100 RPM DC motor
- 230v AC to 12v 1A DC Power supply
- 230v AC to 5v DC 500mA Power supply
- RFID Relay Circuit with remote
- Magnetic Sensor
- Connecting Wires
- On/Off Switches & Buzzer
- Electric Wire Tap
When we turn power supplies ON, the system will turn ON It is economically wise to use Remote controlled security door using relay When Door will be Close, Magnetic Sensor will be sense Out and Give a Signal to the Motor for Door Lock. When Door is Open Buzzer is On. You can lock and unlock your door using this wireless remote from 20-30 meter away
Students will get knowledge about how to work RF Circuit or RF signals and How to communicate RF Technology.Students get knowledge about Relay Circuit or Magnetic read switch Concept Students has learn how to solve the daily life problems and create some new idea with practical work.
- Vaviya Kavya Grade - 7
- Patel Pruthvi Grade - 7
- Vasoya Mohit Grade - 6
- Shinde Kavyan Grade - 6
- Chovatiya Het Grade - 7