- Step 1 - Marking on ply as per requirement.
- Step 2 - Cutting ply as per marking.
- Step 3 - Assemble it for making 2 escalators, one for upward and another for downward movement.
- Step 4 - Attach motor in escalator model.
- Step 5 - Connect 9V battery with motor.
- Step 6 - Attach PVC pipe Belt with model.
- Step 7 - Stick chopstick on the belt.
- Step 8 - Project is ready.
- Waste Ply,
- PVC Pipe (Diameter:1 inch, Length:2 feet)
- 12V Gear Motor
- 9V Battery
- Glue Gun,
- Battery Clip,
This model mechanism is similar to a conveyor belt, but the difference is that, the escalator is inclined with surface at a required angle. To move from one end to other, the person may simply stand on the steps. The steps are joined with belt and the belt is joined with motor which helps to move in upward and downward direction. This project is also useful for those companieswho have to transport their products at some height from ground level.
During this project, students will explore knowledge about carpentry and understand working of different types of voltage, RPM motor, and gear motor.
- LakshySutariya – Grade 6
- Hem Shah – Grade 6
- Manthan Lakhani – Grade 6
- Aditya Pambhadiya – Grade 7
- RaivatPurohit – Grade 7
- Vaibhavi Chauhan – Grade 7
- ManthanMavani – Grade 7
- Zeel Jain – Grade 7
- KrunalGadhvi – Grade 7
- Neel Sorathiya – Grade 7