It works as Automatic Top opener a Dustbin. Any object is come at front of Ultrasonic sensor than Sensor Will Generate a signal and give to the Arduino UNO after that Arduino Uno High the PIN which is connected with the servo motor than Motor will rotate a 120’ So, Dustbin top will be Open. After a 4 Second Top will be Close automatically.
Smt S.H Gajera Vidyabhavan - Katargam
- Step 1 – Buy a Plastic Dust Bin, Cardboard, Cutter, Arduino Uno, Ultra sonic Sensor, 9G Servo Motor, B Type U.S.B Cable, Glue Stick, Cutter.
- Step 2 – Cut cardboard as Dust Bin’s mouth Shape.
- Step 3 – Joint wires Arduino Uno and motor and Ultrasonic Sensor.
- Step 4 – Stick motor with glue gun on cardboard, Joint cardboard on dust bin with glue gun.
- Step 5 – Program Upload in Arduino Uno.
- Step 6 – Connect Power Supply with Arduino Uno.
- Motor,UltraSonic sensor [HC-SR04],Ardiono UNO
- USB B type cable,Power Supply (230v AC to 9V DC)
- 9G Servo Motor (9 Gear Motor),Plastic Dustbin
Students will get knowledge about Arduino UNO and how its Program. Students learn about how to configure an Ultrasonic sensor with the Arduino and functioning of the Servo motor. And they know about what are the materials used in it. students have learned how to solve the daily life problems and create some new idea with practical work. They can make any projects with a servo motor and Ultrasonic Sensor.
- Dhruvit Kevadiya - Grade 8
- Krish Jadav - Grade 8
- Dishant Savaliya - Grade 8