Smt. S. H. Gajera Secondary & Higher Secondary School, CBSE, Katargam
- Step 1 – Take one Sheet of chart paper.
- Step 2 – Cut a Square or Triangle for calculation of geometric progression.
- Step 3 – Write all the Equations of Geometric progression.
- Glue Gun
- Pencil, Sketch pen
- Chart Paper
- In mathematics, a geometric progression, also known as a geometric sequence, is a sequence of numbers where each term after the first is found by multiplying the previous one by a fixed, non-zero number called the common ratio.
- For example, the sequence 2, 6, 18, 54, ... is a geometric progression with common ratio 3. The behavior of a geometric sequence depends on the value of the common ratio.
- For example, the sequence 1, 3, 9, 27, 81 is a geometric sequence. Note that after the first term, the next term is obtained by multiplying the preceding element by 3.
- The geometric sequence has its sequence formation:
Students will get knowledge about how to practically Solve mathematical equation, and how its use.
Students has learn how to solve the daily life problems and create some new idea with practical work.
- PRIYANSHI GELANI [Grade 11-A]
- DEV GOLAKIYA [Grade 11-A]
- NISHANT GANDHI [Grade 11-A]
- ZEELKUMAR KANKOTIA [Grade 11-A]