Smt. S. H. Gajera Primary School, Utran
- Step 1 –Create a circular holes in a PVC pipie.
- Step 2 – Plants are planted in a small plastic container.
- Step 3 – There should be continuous flow of water in the pipe
- Step 4 – This water contains nutrients such as nitrogen, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, ion, copper.
- Pipe(PVC), Fertilizer – CANA3, MGSO4,NP12,FESO4,CUSO4,ZNSO4
- Motor, TDS Meter
The science of soil-less gardening is called hydroponics.
It basically involves growing Organic plants without the use of a traditional soil medium by using a nutrient like a mineral rich water solution instead.
A plant just needs select nutrients, some water, and sunlight to grow.
Learn to grow vegetables, fruit, herbs and flowers in nutriculture or hydroponics; as a hobby, or for self-sufficiency at home.
Hydroponics can play a vital role in changing the way we think about plant growth and may well be the future of gardening and farming.
Hydroponic farming is an alternative agricultural method where a substrate like gravel, Matrix Media, or perlite is used instead of soil.
- Kotadiya Bhargav Hareshbhai [GRADE 8-E]