Smt. S. H. Gajera Primary School, Utran
- Step 1 – Take the first 20cm x 25cm wooden ply
- Step 2 – Then Take Two Motors and set the one-one mirror on motors.
- Step 3 – Now, reflecting the light of a mirror mounted on a motor, lighten the mirror of another motor, then apply both meters on the pane.
- Step 4 – Then the light of the laser light can be reflected from one mirror to another mirror.
- Step 5 – Now attach the motor and battery ends.
- 20cm x 25cm wooden ply, Lesser Light, Two Round Mirror.
- Two Motors(pencil), battery, battery connector.
Turn on the switch of the laser light and turning the motor switch, both the motor rotates and the light of the laser light will be Reflected from one mirror to another mirror.
Varying the speeds of the motors with their mirrors causes different "Spirograph" type patterns to be projected onto the wall.
Laser light show is used on dance shows, parties, wedding ceremonies.
- Mandaviya Zubin Rakeshbhai [GRADE 8-E]
- Shiyani Krupal Lalitbhai [GRADE 8-E]
- Gajera Rohan Mukeshbhai [GRADE 8-E]
- Savani Jaimin Jayeshbhai [GRADE 8-E]
- Dankhara Darshn Pravinbhai [GRADE 8-E]