- Step 1 - Make rectangular frame from plywood.
- Step 2 - Attach PVC pipes in the frame as shown in image.
- Step 3 - Attach syringe tube and plastic bottle as shown in image.
- Step 4 – Fill plastic bottles with water and put hydroponic plants in it.
- Step 5 – Project is ready.
- Plywood – (100cm X 10 cm)
- Waste plastic bottles – (9)
- waste PVC pipes – 2 (length should be bigger than plywood)
- Syringe tube – (12)
- hydroponics plants – as required
This method is used to grow plants and herbs. As there is no need of soil in this method, it will be very useful to us in future.
From this project students will get knowledge about hydroponic plants and how to grow plants without soil.
- Harsh Parmar
- Yash Rupareliya
- Heel Dhameliya
- Harshil Narola
- Krish Sheta
- Dev Koradiya