While we understand the significance of education in our lives, our education system needs to adapt to a fast changing world. The question is how can we create an education system which best shapes the future generation.
Gajera Trust has collaborated with NatureNurture, an Educational Management organization to provide an overall learning and development to its students.
NatureNurture Eduserv Pvt. Ltd. offers experiential learning and connects the daily school curriculum with real life associations to ensure constant learning, developing a problem-solving attitude, and enhancing decision-making skills.
Their integrated approach to teaching and learning offers smart school solutions for every child to learn new things in an innovative and creative manner.The curriculum of NatureNurture has been implemented across all four schools of Gajera Trust namely at Katargam, Sarigam, Utran and Pal.
Gajera Group of School Surat organized an extensive three-days Orientation Programme spanning from 26th to 27th March 2022 for parents of Pre Primary section. The main objective of this programme was to lay the foundation for the parents, to familiarize them with the curriculum of NatureNurture, teaching methodologies, evaluation system, co-scholastic activities, and various other programmes of the school.
The key speaker of the programme, Dr. Vinita Berry is a well known Neuropsychologist and Interventionist. She is a trained Clinical Psychologist, Researcher and certified Cognitive Behavior Therapist who has been actively involved with child development for more than two decades. Dr. Vinita is the Parenting Expert at NatureNurture Eduserv and has conducted more than 2000 parenting programs pan India.
Listed below are some of the key outcomes of the 90 minutes parenting session:
· Identify the need to revisit their parenting skills set
· Get an understanding of what the future entails for our children
· Analyse the skill sets and traits that will make our children future-ready
· Be oriented about thecompetency driven NatureNurture Learning Progamme being introduced in the school in the upcoming academic session
· Establish the significance of adding new dimensions and domains in the learning programme
· Identify the importance of the formative years
· Gain an insight into the transdisciplinary approach to education
· Update on 21st century parenting skills, with special focus on building positive connections with the young ones
The Orientation was very successful as it made the parents aware of the different aspects of learning provided by NatureNurture. With this collaboration, we hope that the journey of our students and parents with Gajera Global School will be a happy and fruitful one.