Smt. S. H. Gajera Primary School, Utran
- Step 1 – Cut the ply to make the first base.
- Step 2 – Attach wire and switch to 12V DC motor with wooden aluminium bar attached to a wooden piece.
- Step 3 – Take DC socket to connect DC motor and cutter.
- Step 4 – Now attach the hammer to the wooden base with a hinges.
- Step 5 – Now your plywood cutter will be ready.
- Wooden, Wire, Bell Switch, Aluminium Foil Paper
- Battery, Plastic Tin (2), Cardboard and Pipe(PVC)
Plywood Cutter it used to cut wood, candy stick, plastic Sheet, Sun board sheet, rubber belt, straw, paper etc.
When We On the switch Voltage will be converted in to 12v DC through the 230v AC to 12v DC Power supply
When press the Bell switch Motor will be rotating on 1200rpm
Student will learn about High rpm DC motor and how to control using Bell push switch.
Also student will learn how to design a simple wooden cutter machine at home.
- Patel Omkumar Vinodbhai [Grade 8-D]
- Katrodiya Heet Hareshbhai [Grade 8-E]
- Shihora Krish Vinodbhai [Grade 8-E]
- Mrs.Golakiya Vilas