Poster Making (Spread One Happiness This Diwali )
The Poster Making Competition will be held this Diwali to share One Happiness. So how would you share your love and gratitude towards your community / yourself / others?
This Diwali spread One happiness and share your artwork of poster making, through your creative minds. Can prepare your own beautiful posters. Need to share your creations with us on our smakerspace.com. The date of the competition would be 14/11/2020. The last date of submission will be 26th November 2020. The makers need to upload their posters as soon as their creatives are completed. All the participants will be awarded with the E-Certificates. And the winners will also be rewarded with some exciting prizes and Certificates. Kindly login to our smakerspace portal and upload your artistic posters. Kindly upload the time-lapse video of 1 minute along with the poster prepared by you all. So hurry up! Express your love for your near and dear ones this Diwali through your creative art.
* General Rules & Regulations
- Participants need to think out of the box to make creative poster in some unique way of wishing Diwali with one happiness.
- The competitions are open for all.
- Participants of age group under 18 years can participate in this poster making competition.
- Interested participants need to register themselves for the competition and upload their poster between 14/11/2020 to 26/11/2020.
- The results of the competition will be announced on 30th November 2020.
- E-Certificates will be given to all the participants.
- Exciting prizes along with the Certificates will be given to Winners.
- Participants need to individually make only 1 creative poster.
- Size of paper: A3drawing paper
- Stationery: crayons/pencil colours/ sketch pen/Water colours/ poster colours/ oil pastels/ Rangoli colours can be used or any media they prefer.
- A time lapse video of minimum 1 minute while making the poster is to be recorded with the final image of the Poster.
- The Poster should be relevant to the theme of spreading One Happiness this Diwali and express ones love and gratitude.
- Mode: landscape
- Individual Participation
- Judgement criteria: The best creative poster where the message of spreading one happiness this Diwali needs to be passed on to others will be selected / finalized. Artistic composition / Creativity.
- To register for the competition click on the following link: https://smakerspace.com/Register.php