Smt. S. H. Gajera Primary School, Utran
- Step 1 – First take a Wooden case of 80 x 80 cm size. Arrange two solar plates on it.
- Step 2 – Apply the required urban appliances to it, then arrange two solar plates at a little height in the centre.
- Step 3 – Now, arrange the mirror in such a way that sunlight reflects on a mirror reflected.
- Step 4 – Then connect the power generated from the solar plate to the devices.
- Mirror(3cmX3cm) 50, Small Solar Plate (4), Play
- Electric Wire, Colour(Black, Blue, Red, Green), LED Light & Dynamo
When Sun Rays stream on the mirror Plates.
Rays will be reflected and all the plates are angles will Set on the Solar plates. So, All the reflected rays Are concentrate On Solar plates.
That is increase the amount of Solar light on solar plate so, the solar plate will produce more power. Which will bring many benefits.
Students will learn about What is Solar plates and How to generate electricity from Solar cell.
And what is the limitation and advantages of Solar electricity.
Student will know about value of electricity.
Because of this, it will be used to run domestic appliances like ours, lights and fans. As well as the mirrored light, the solar plate will produce more solar power, and solar energy will not produce pollution.
- Bhoraniya Abhi Harendrbhai [Grade 8-A]
- Bhoraniya Vasu Prakashbhai [Grade 8-A]
- Koyani Harsh Suryakantbhai [Grade 8-A]
- Gondaliya Sandhiya Sanjaybhai [Grade 8-B]
- Kotadiya Bhargav Hareshbhai [Grade 8-E]