Age Group 15 to 18 Years
Participants show in posters the challenges and improved human methods of living in space and about existence at the extreme pressure of the ocean floor. Humans will colonize Moon and Mars. There will be rotating skyscrapers over 1 km high with garden on the roofs. Underwater and floating cities will be built.
In fusion, a combination of instruments can be used or use of technicalities with instruments which differ in the normal practices of that music style. All instruments are blessed with the act of playing ornamentation and subtle expressions in their own distinct ways.
Participants design a futuristic view of buildings or a society graphically that captures the spirit of exploration.
Participants’ description undergo extraordinary technological and social changes by the year 2120 and about how incredible advancements in the next two decades possibly there. Who knows you may be everywhere at the same time!
With a view to the future, the performance reflects digitization and mechanization artistically. The dance performance merges 3-dimensional motion graphics with acrobatics and dance. The movements of the artists are embedded in a scene generated via video mapping. This performance by the participants represents the ideas of the future society and the culture through the dance with excitement that comes with staging productions for young dancers.
Participants will prepare videos/PPTs on the following topics:
Quantum computing is the use of quantum phenomena such as superposition and entanglement to perform computation. Learners represent the research on computers that perform quantum computations. Quantum computers are able to solve certain computational problems, such as integer factorization. The study of quantum computing is a subfield of quantum information.
Few animals have certain genes that are “turned off” in humans. The Participants can show the how recruitment stem cells help regrowing limbs and the kinds of cells that react to a wound site also appear connected to whether limbs can grow again.
Do you think it is possible to have wireless electricity in the future? Anything could be possible. A technology that can charge an electric car as it drives over a wireless electricity setup. Wireless power transfer technology reduces the use of electric wire which is made of copper and aluminium metal. In future, the people can implement wireless power transfer technology to transfer power from power station to everywhere without the need of wire.
Classical momentum theory is applied to the ideal propeller, called an actuator disc, to predict thrust and power performance. Participants explain the theory of momentum based on the application of the conservation laws of fluid- mechanics under the assumption.
Participants can prepare PPTs/Videos on the following topics:
Analyse social forecasting methods using ideas that stand in as determinants of social development of civilization. An attempt can be made to explain how an image of ideal future is modelled in terms of values and ideals of optimal social order. Participants explore the future evolution of humanity from social-human perspective. Describe about the global civilization and cultural foundation for jointly building future human happiness.
Participants research and show how people might live on other planets in Space and about what it might be like to live on other worlds in our solar system, from Mercury to Pluto and beyond in a new series.
Participants will prepare PPTs/Videos on thefollowing topics:
The concept of space tourism sounds futuristic now. Learners will make videos and PPTs showing their vision of space travel for recreational purposes.
It stands to reason the next hundred years will see even more changes for industrial robotics. Participants’ slide shares talk about Market Growth, Software Advances and increasing use of AI (Artificial Intelligence) with ROBOTICS.
*General Rules for Maker’s Day Participants:
- E-Certificates will be given to all the participants.
- Participants need to think of 100 years from now.
- The ideas should be original –adaptations are acceptable but not plagiarism.
- Participants can take part in maximum 2 competitions only.
- Participants of age group 11 to 14 and 15 to 18 can make group of 3-4 participants to participate in competitions like Fusion music for the future, Drama on theme – Futuristic Life and Futuristic Dance .
- Judgement criteria: 50% weightage to number of likes by viewers and 50% weightage will be given to judges’ and experienced mentor’s decision.
- The competitions are open for all
- The voiceovers in the PPTs and videos should be of the participants only.
- Interested participants can register themselves for the competition between 1st October 2020 and 12th October 2020.
- The participants can upload their videos/PPTs from 12th October 2020 to 17th October.
- Voting for the competition will start from 18th October 2020 and end on 22nd October.
- The results of the competition will be announced from 22nd October 2020 onwards.
- Exciting prizes will be given to Winners.
- To register for the competition click on the following link: https://smakerspace.com/Register.php